News, guides, videos, and more to improve your grantmaking experience!
EQUITY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & INCLUSION RESOURCES
GO Smart’s parent organization, WESTAF, has long been an advocate for cultural equity. This work is fostered by the Social Responsibility and Inclusion (SRI) division, along with WESTAF’s Equity and Inclusion Committee and the Equity Cohort (many members of those groups are pictured below). The GO Smart team has the privilege of working alongside colleagues who focus heavily on connecting and inspiring artists, leaders, and communities to strengthen the arts field and build a more inclusive arts and culture sector. We aim to bring their insight into every decision we make and infuse the values and best practices of diversity, inclusiveness, and equity into all of our work. Learn more about their work in Equity and Social Responsibility & Inclusion.
- Equitable Grantmaking Continuum
- Equitable Pathways to Small Business Recovery
- Racial Equity in the Panel Process
- Art.Coop: Study-Into-Action Incubator
- AmbitioUS: Initiative to encourage development of burgeoning alternative economies
- Power Moves; National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy
- Cultural Policy Action Lab