The GO Smart system allows you to create a seamless transition from your organization’s website to your GO Smart applicant site. You can select a background color that matches the color of your organization’s website. You can also upload your logo that displays on your GO Smart applicant site and on the read-only forms that display your applicants’ responses.
- Navigate to Front End Manager tab > Agency Editor subtab.
- Scroll to the Branding section.
- Type the HEX color (#ffffff, for example) into the Background Color text field OR click the square located to the right of the text field to view a color block and manually select your color.
- Click the blue Update button located at the bottom of the page under Agency Logo to save your color choice.
- You could upload your logo (following the steps below) before clicking Update at the bottom and save both actions at the same time.
- Click the white Update button (or Upload button, if you’ve not yet uploaded a logo) located just to the right of “Agency Logo”.
- Select the logo from your files (we recommend using a PNG file).
- Click the blue Update button at the bottom of the page to save your logo.