Changing a tried and true process can be daunting in grants management due to the number of stakeholders involved in the process. You need a grants management process that is simple for applicants, efficient for administrators, and easy for panelists–meeting all of these obligations is sometimes hard.
Though it may seem like an uphill battle, moving your paper grant process online will help you to better meet the needs of all of your audiences and save you significant administrative time. Furthermore, it will ensure that small changes can be implemented even more easily in the future.
- Easily run data reports; no data entry required
- Reduce amount of incomplete applications
- Host multiple applications at a time and stay organized
- Communicate with applicants automatically
- No more huge stacks of paper
- Automated eligibility process
- Easy-to-navigate application processes
- Real-time status updates
- Save money and time on printing and delivering grants
- Review grants from anywhere
- Electronically total scores and see averages
- Submit multiple comments and criteria scores
MAKE THE MOVE
Research what is available and find a product that aligns with your needs.
Using your paper process as a guide, create your application in the new system. Know that moving from paper applications to an online form is not apples-to-apples. You are changing the delivery of your grant and may need to adjust the format. Ask your grants management solution provider for help with this process.
Choose a product that allows you the ease of cloning your past successful application process with the click of a button.