Like all pages in GO Smart, the Work Sample Select page includes an Info/Instruction text field where you can include custom language. While you can direct your applicants on how to use the Work Sample Select page in whatever way you prefer, we have created some template language you might find helpful. This dynamic page can confuse some new users who aren’t familiar with their Work Sample banks.
If you’d like, copy the language below into your Info/Instruction Text field on the Work Sample Select page. Include it along with your own language that will instruct applicants which files you want them to attach (ie, a list of the image, video, audio, and/or document files that support their application).
You must upload media to your Work Samples banks before attaching media to this page.
To attach support material from your Work Samples Banks:
- Click any of the Attach buttons below (ie. Attach Images, Attach Audio, etc).
- Check the box for the desired item(s).
- Click Save and close the window.
- Repeat for each media type.
- Ensure that you can see your selected media at the bottom of this page and that you can view the details if you click on the thumbnail.
If you have not yet uploaded support materials to your Work Samples banks:
- Click any of the Bank buttons below (ie. Image Bank, Audio Bank, etc). This will take you out of the application and to your Work Samples banks.
- Follow the work sample bank instructions to upload your files.
- Click the Current Programs & Applications tab and then EDIT to navigate back to this application.
- Follow the steps above to attach your files.
See below for an example of the applicant view of a Work Sample Select page with this template language.
Applicant view of Work Sample Select page